The term ‘ SGT Food Industries Sdn Bhd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Thank You for visiting our website. At SGT Food Industries Sdn Bhd, we are committed to protecting and safeguarding consumer privacy on the internet. Please read this Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing personal information. SGT Food Industries Sdn Bhd occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and user’s feedback. We encourage you to review this Statement periodically to be informed of how we are protecting your personal information.
SGT Food Industries Sdn Bhd treats personal information, such as your name, email address or telephone number as confidential. We promise your personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties. We will not use or sell your personal information to third party unless:
- Users agreed to share with third party;
- Users make known to public of their personal information voluntarily and willingly in order to enjoy products or services;
Instructions For Use
SGT Food Industries Sdn Bhd is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use password set up by users to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Users are fully responsible for protecting their password. If users are using public computer, please logout before leaving to prevent disclosure of personal information.
- If you received defective or incorrect items, we have a 7-day return/exchange policy upon receipt of order, subject to the following terms and conditions:Item must be returned securely packaged, wrapped, unmarked and not defaced in any manner. This return policy does not apply to items, which have been stated as Non-exchangeable or Non-returnable. We reserve the right to reject any requests for product return, exchange, or refund if the conditions and grounds are deemed unreasonable to us.
- Steps on How to Return:
Step 1: Please check the validity of returns policy on the above.
Step 2: Email us at email@example.com or contact us at 05-6221515(office)/012-5885239(HP/whatsapp) describing your order number and complaint (accompanied by picture) of the affected item(s). Authorization will be granted or not, depending on thorough investigation and inspection on the subject item(s)/complaint.
Step 3: If the return is being authorized, we will contact you by phone/email/whatsapp for the instructions on how to return it. You will have to bear the shipping fee to send the item(s) to us first. Please keep the shipping fee receipt and email/whatsapp it to us because we will refund the product return shipping fee in full to you if the exchange/refund is granted.
Step 4: After receiving the returned item(s), we will further inspect it as a final verification step. Once approved, we will contact you to arrange the exchange/refund of the items to you.