Our History 1950 1959 1962 1970 1990 1999 2002 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011 2013 2016 1950 Company Founder Mr. Ong Geok Teow and his wife Mdm. Kua Kun Hong started the business with RM150 at a rental stall by producing Heong Peah and Tau Sar Peah at Jalan Woo Saik Hong. 1959 Company Founder officially registered the business as Chop Sin Guan Tin on 1st September. 1962 Chop Sin Guan Tin moved from a wooden stall to a wooden shop at Jalan Woo Saik Hong. 1970 Following the booming of business, Chop Sin Guan Tin bought a land at Jalan Pasir Bedamar and expanded its operations and business. 1990 The baton of the business was passed to the second generation; the family business taken over by their 3rd son, Mr. Ong Cheng Leng revamped the company’s branding. 1999 Renovated from wooden factory to steel and brick structure factory. 2002 Registered as SGT Food Industries Sdn. Bhd. Company purchased first machine to produce biscuits. With the development of technology, SGT Food using modern technologies in the production plant enhanced product quality and efficiency, ensuring all products were freshly made in Malaysia. It is also to reduce manpower. 2003 First obtain its HALAL Certification. 2004 Started engage in wholesale business. 2007 2nd Logo Evolution 2008 The third generation; Cedric Ong joined the family business on board, revamped the company’s branding. 2011 3rd Logo Evolution. 2013 4th Logo Evolution. 2016 Further upgrade on factory facilities.